Agents and other consultancies: please do NOT send us unsolicited CVs. We consider sending of unsolicited CVs to be an attempt to "poison the well" for any party we do engage in a candidate search.
If you or your company (collectively and individually "You", "Your") send Adeptium Consulting Ltd. ("We", "Our", "Us") an unsolicited CV or other details (collectively and individually "the Information") of any individual (the "Candidate"), You agree irrevocably that:
- You have unconditionally gifted Us the Information about that candidate without creating any form of obligation from Us to You;
- Supplying the Information to Us does not create any contract between You and Us outside the terms given on this page ("These Terms");
- We may research and/or directly contact the Candidate without creating any contract between You and Us outside These Terms;
- We may engage the Candidate directly or through another company without creating any contract between You and Us outside These Terms, and without any consideration due to You;
- You will not seek consideration of any sort from Us or any other party in respect of or arising from your supply to Us of the Information, or arising from our direct or indirect engagement of the Candidate;
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall exclusively be governed by and construed in accordance with English law;
- Any dispute arising from These Terms requiring a Court hearing shall be heard at an English Court at a location of our exclusive choice;
- You agree to indemnify Us against any and all costs and liabilities relating to any claim arising from These Terms that results from Your provision to Us of the Information or from our subsequent direct or indirect engagement of the Candidate;
- These Terms shall comprise the entire agreement between You and Us relating to Your supply to Us of the Information or from our subsequent direct or indirect engagement of the Candidate;
- You shall impose the same requirements towards Us and our clients under These Terms upon your assignees and successors in title.